Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Getting Ready

There is always so much to do before leaving for vacation. I keep forgetting that this is leading up to something fun. Laundry, packing, making sure everyone is taken care of. It was nice having Scott off for a week so that he could get most of the stuff done before I got home from work tonight. Just one more load of laundry and then packing.

I wish I had a magic twitching nose that would make all of this fit in the bag and then load the bag in the car. It’s amazing how much stuff we take when we take the car.



We are lucky that we have Deanna to take housesit for us while we are gone. These guys know that something is up.

Scott thinks that we are leaving at four in the morning. He’s got another thing coming. There is no way I am getting up that early! I told him that I could make it a very long eight hours in the car if he gets me up before daylight. What do you think he’ll do?


Tomorrow night we will be in the middle of the green area labled "Yosemite National Park".  Whether or not we will be speaking to each other is yet to be determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment