Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No Holding Back Now

Usually I use Scott’s laptop to type up my blogs.  This means that I am at the mercy of him being home.  He uses his computer a lot so when he works he has it with him.

Not anymore.  Meet “The Green Machine”:

IMG_8671

This bad boy will be my way of blogging from here on out. No stopping me now.  Here’s another view:

IMG_8674

I know what you are thinking.  You have seen a laptop before. Nothing spectacular. Well, check these out:

IMG_8676

This is The Green Machine compare to Scott’s normal sized laptop.

IMG_8680

His laptop weighs about ten pounds; mine not even three pounds.

IMG_8681

Here, they are spooning.

I love it!  It’s compact, my favorite color of green, and comes with blogging software that has made posting this blog take a fraction of the time.

I haven’t even scratched the surface of finding out what The Green Machine can do, but I am sure that we will get to know each other very quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment