Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Movers

It has been a very hectic week at work.  Some early mornings and late nights.  The official move to the temporary building started today and hopefully will be finished tomorrow.  My body is sore from carrying heavy items up and down the stairs. (My body secretly feels good knowing that I have worked it harder than I normally do and that means that we don't have to spend our evenings with Ellie!) My body is dirty from 80 years of dust that seems to have settled on everything.  My body is tired from not sleeping at night thinking about the cool things we have found tucked way away in cupboards, cabinets, and cubby holes and what we could possibly find tomorrow.

Today, I am most thankful for the movers that we hired.  When they arrived this morning in their big truck, with their big moving equipment, I knew things were going to be ok.


Yes, by the way, it did decide to start snowing today and it's expected to continue throughout the weekend.  Now, where did I put that corkscrew?  I think it's time for a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment