Friday, April 9, 2010

Back to the Mainland

Well, I am sad to say that we are back on the mainland.  We landed in San Francisco about 9:30pm tonight.  It took a while to get our bags and the shuttle to the hotel.  We rolled in here about 11:00pm.  Most of the day was spent traveling.  I did not want to leave the warm island weather.  The only way that Scott could convince me to get on the airplane was to promise me that we could go shopping at IKEA tomorrow.  (sometimes I hate that he knows my weaknesses!)  So here we are.  We are spending three days here, so technically we are still on vacation.

Since it's so late, I don't have any pictures to show for today but I am working on my blog for tomorrow night.  Be sure to check back!

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the mainland. Hope you guys have fun shopping.It is fun keeping up with your vacation. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look I found you DEAR FAMOUS touring family!
    I found myself missing the playful wiles of Scott & Stacy,
    happily now missing you folk is over!
    Mahalo for your adventure posts,
    fun enjoyment your playful company!
    Aloha, Erica

    ReplyDelete