Sunday, July 15, 2012

40 x 40 - 23. Take a Yoga Class & 30. Take a Class at the Community College

There always seems to be an excuse.  The classes don't fall during times I can go.  If I go before work, where will I get cleaned up.  If I go after work, I will be starving.  I finally bit the bullet and just registered.

Edited Day 94

(You might notice the Day 94 on the picture.  That's because this picture is also part of another 40 x 40 goal)

I registered for the Spring term Yoga and Yogalates at the local community college.  12 weeks, one night a week.  I fell in love after the first class.  I felt great and wished I could go back the next night.  I missed the third week of class because I had a work meeting.  I missed the sixth and seventh week because I had a work meeting.  I missed the ninth week because…….  Can you see where this is going?  Once I missed a class or two, it got easier to not go.

For now, I am back to the excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment