Monday, July 23, 2012

40 x 40 - 13. Complete Project 366 (2nd Update)

Another 100 days has gone by and we are still on track to complete Project 366.  We have not missed one day so far!

I thought I would take a moment to catch you up on the days 101-200.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures:

Edited Day 107

Day 107 - Scott's first day as a Battalion Chief.  All his hard work paid off!

EditedDay118

Day 118 - I often get behind this car at the coffee stand.  It cracks me up every time to see the basset hound placing his order.

EditedDay129

Day 129 - I never would have guessed how attached Mack would get to this squeaky chicken.  He takes it everywhere, and the two can often be found napping on the front porch.

EditedDay132

Day 132 - I was blessed to get to watch a couple of my nephew's spring baseball games.  Here #6, all the way to the left in his catcher gear, is getting ready to play the game that will get them into the playoffs.

EditedDay141

Day 141 - Finally all the women in my book club made it to the same meeting.  These women have taught me a lot about the woman I hope to be someday.

Edited Day 156

Day 156 - Not all days brought great memories.  Here, Scott lowers the flag to half-staff in honor of our friend's only son who was killed in Afghanistan.

Edited Day 174

Day 174 - The late spring weather brought several days of rain.  I snapped this photo while getting gas at the local gas station.  I never mind the rain; it reminds me of where I come from and makes me a little homesick.

Edited Day 176

Day 176 - We cashed in our free Umpqua Valley wine-tasting tour and enjoyed a day of learning all about wine.  My beer-drinking husband was a great sport.

Edited Day 193

Day 193 - I thought it would be fun to teach my old dog a new trick.  Daisy picked up on drinking water out of the hose pretty quick.  Unfortunately, this has backfired and now she follows me around when I am watering the flowers, sticking her nose in the hose.

We are over halfway to completing this goal.  Now I just have to figure out what I am going to do with these photos to scrapbook them.

No comments:

Post a Comment