Wednesday, November 20, 2013

40 x 40 - 17. Get A Pedicure

I'm sorry this post is not very exciting.  I know that most of you don't really want to see pictures of me at the local spa*, plus I was too chicken to actually take pictures during the process.

Back in May, Mother's day weekend to be exact, I hit up my good friend Heather to see if she would want to go to the local spa* with me and get pedicures.  Neither of us had done this before and were both a little nervous about the process.

We made appointments to assure that we would be able to sit side-by-side during the whole ordeal.  We laughed, we cringed, we tried very hard to relax while a stranger rubbed, buffed, scrubbed, and massaged our feet and legs.  But most of all we had fun.

I don't exactly remember what this photo is from, but I am guessing I wore shoes that were new and apparently rubbed me in all the wrong places.  The Band-Aids kinda take away from the pretty pink toes.

IMG 4771 edited

































So I have officially decided that I enjoy pedicures.  I have been back to the spa* twice since May.  Maybe I will have to make a quick stop by the spa* and get a holiday polish.  Maybe that will help me feel more festive.

*By spa, I mean the local Regal Nails at WalMart.  I love that they are fast, you don't need an appointment, and they don't expect you to make an conversation.  Plus I love watching all of the people of WalMart.  It's quite entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment